VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Medical for my Family

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

I'm currently at 90% and currently told my claim for TDIU will be granted and is being expediated because of hardship and my pregnant wife. Current employer is forcing me to resign but am currently on Medical unpaid Leave due to my disabilities this is a union environment collective bargaining so they don't have to accommodate my shift. I have resigned yet because I have medical through the company but to keep it I have to pay out of pocket. I'm not being paid on this leave and am stressing out. If I leave get TDIU I  won't be able to afford Obamacare and my mortgage when it goes up in January let along food to eat. What's the deal I was also told my migraines might be increase but am going into a C&P for it within the month I'm rated at 0% service connected with migraines daily ER visits and pain killers prescribed with a Cefaly device. I don't know what I've started I'm know finally getting treatment from Polytrauma for my TBI. Thought things were looking up doing well at my Job at Amercian Airlines until the doctors sent in a request for a reason accommodation resulting in my unpaid leave now I'm xxxxxx. That's the short version of my issues I just want to provide for my family for their continued healthy life I don't care if it kills. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do or what might happen if I do except IU my TBI is being reviewed for unemployability? Should I see in the review if possibility of separating my PTSD from my TBI can be done? 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet