VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

My doctor has opined that my head injury has caused my insomnia and is exacerbated due to night shift. Minus staying up for 3 days at a time sleeping for 2 then back on that schedule my supervisors said I am an amazing worker. But HR deemed me a safety of flight and not allowed to work on aircraft at night anymore. My job is not a oud to make reasonable accommodations due to union contract. So now being in aviation it is hard finding any form of jobs during the hours my doctors both opined forcing me to resign from my last job and be unemployed. I just had Veteran Evaluation Services and a HR VA rep tell me it looks like they are trying to increase my % so TDIU would be moot I am currently 90% and will have a raise in % on my headaches which is currently at 0%. How can you get Permanent and total for a TBI that has been service connected and rated for over 6 years at 70%? I have been connected for both headaches/migraine and TBI as a separate rating I have been to the ER and two different doctors for pain killers for headaches they occur every morning until I take the meds, is it possible if they combined the two it will make it 100%?

Edited by jfrei
better grammer and no questions

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet