VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CCK UNCOVERS MEMO USED BY VA TO WRONGLY DENY AO CLAIMS OF THAILAND VETERANS.

Rate this question

Jumpmaster

Question

Good Evening Ms. Berta and Hadit Veterans members:

Sharing three PDFs uploads that I believe all VARO’s DO NOT WANT VETERANS to SEE.

I hope the files encourage Veterans to never stop fighting to SC herbicide used outside Vietnam (Korea DMZ, Fort McClellan, Okinawa, Johnston Island, Thailand, other CONUS bases.  Some herbicide exposure claims can be a quick and easy to win; but many will take several years to win.  I’ve always believed VA is our worst enemy AFTER discharge, upon return to civilian life, working with physical injuries, and diseases associated to herbicides (Tordon 101, Rainbow Agents Orange, Blue, White, Purple, TCDD, PCBs).  Whenever, the Veterans receives a presumptive diagnosis, please file your claim then wait for VA to deny it.  If they deny, don’t quit, you must always fight tougher until you win.

I have a gut feeling more bias VA auto-fill-memos are afloat inside OUR alleged “Veteran Friendly ROs” still waiting exposure.  You know that kind where raters click on the deny (Korea DMZ, Okinawa, Fort McClellan, Thailand) button, then paste in VA’s deceptive verbiage, bias interpretations, and veiled written decisions to deny, while ignoring VA’s own scientific environmental exposure data, alluding to their VA requested JSRRC, and DOD records; which show Agent Orange was never stored, or used at your base.    

Review the highlights extracted from this uncovered memo upload:

The same memorandum specifically acknowledges that “the use of commercial herbicides is documented”.  VA has created an illusory distinction between the use of “tactical herbicides” for which compensation benefits are payable and “commercial herbicides” for which benefits may not be payable.  The reality is no matter what you call the herbicides used in Thailand, they all contained the same harmful chemicals.  Therefore, veterans should be granted the same presumption of exposure as Vietnam veterans.  If a veteran states, “I was exposed to Agent Orange in Thailand,” VA as part of its Duty to Assist will ask the Air Force or the Joint Services Records Research Center (JSRRC) if Agent Orange was used in Thailand.  The Air Force or JSRRC will send back the August 11, 2015 memorandum and then VA will deny the claim.  What VA is not asking the Air Force is whether other types of herbicides were used in Thailand. If the VA asked that question, the answer would have to be yes, herbicides were used as the August 11, 2105 memorandum states.  VA must stop denying claims because veterans state they were exposed to Agent Orange in Thailand and grant them based upon the exposure to herbicides.

PDF files:  1. CCK Uncovers Memo,

2.  Submit A Claim for Illness Due to Agent Orange Exposure,  

3. U.S. COVA Found--Facility Wide Use of Herbicides At Fort McClellan (A(Parkinson CUE Claim Win) this non precedent encourages Veterans to never stop fighting!

Jumpmaster

Tuesday November 15, 2016 CCK UNCOVERS VA MEMO.pdf

Is it too Late to Submit a Claim for Illness Due to Agent Orange Exposure.pdf

U.S. COVA Finds--Facility Wide Use of Herbicides At Fort McClellan, AL (Parkinson CUE Win).pdf

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Question, the pdf Jumpmaster, with the USAF archival BS in it......

is that at CCK's web site?

EVERY vet here should be concerned about this.

Yeah I know, it is AO, Thailand, limited interest unless you are an AO Thailand vet but my point is, how careless is the JSRRC as well??????

A few times over the last 2 decades vets here were told by VA ,that JSRRC could not verify their stressor...

and if they were a USAF vet ,they might have gotten the same archivist who did  the BS Memo linked above.

I told them in some cases to contact JSRRC themselves, and oddly enough some did get  a verification of their stressor.

I had assumed then that the VA did not even attempt to run the stressor through JSRRC, and just lied and said they did..... because  VA does lie...

but now I think some of these archivists, or at least the one who did the BS USAF MEMO, are determined to see veterans get denied.

Often the St Louis Fire was used by VA to deny all types of USAF claims.And lots of the time it was BS as well. They told that to a vet I was helping locally..his vet rep needed some help and handed me 3 pages of SMRs---all VA said they had-because the rest were destroyed in the fire. No char marks, no water marks, and since I was with a fire dept at the time I said it is Absurd to think firemen just pulled out a few records here and there at St Louis fire..... in another case...the VA told the vet the same BS ( a member here) but I pointed out  right away his actual service enlistment ,noted in the denial, was YEARS AFTER the Fire that VA said caused his records to be destroyed.He was about ten years old when the fire happened .He had not even noticed how ridiculous the VA's denial was on that point.

We cant seem to trust anyone sometimes...that is why we need to read and then re read this stuff many times......it isnt paranoia, it is due to collective knowledge of what the VA and even these archival people can and will do....., looking into unit histories and such to verify claims ,

but really do not do a thorough job of it, to many claimant's detriment.

Berta Stated:

Question, the pdf Jumpmaster, with the USAF archival BS in it......

is that at CCK's web site?   (Yes, the uploads had links to CCK News Articles.)

EVERY vet here should be concerned about this.  (Ms. Berta, I agree there’s tons of “Horse, Cow and Pig Manure Decisions” spewed out of ROs nationwide.)

Yeah I know, it is AO, Thailand, limited interest unless you are an AO Thailand vet but my point is, how careless is the JSRRC as well??????    (I believe JSRRC research is deceptive, the agency is not careless, and colludes with VA retaliatory decisions related to Vets herbicide exposure)

A few times over the last 2 decades vets here were told by VA ,that JSRRC could not verify their stressor... If they were a USAF vet ,they might have gotten the same archivist who did  the BS Memo linked above.  (I agree)  I told them in some cases to contact JSRRC themselves, and oddly enough some did get a verification of their stressor. (Berta that option does not work anymore see my JSRRC reply PDF dated 7/25/2013)  Yes policy changes which does not help Vets prove their stresso/herbicide exposure)

I had assumed then that the VA did not even attempt to run the stressor through JSRRC, and just lied and said they did..... because  VA does lie...   (Berta, you’ve hit the nail on head and all members of Hadit know that VA entrenched corruption has existed many years, hopefully we live long enough to see the VA swamp drained within 10 years)  the one who did the BS USAF MEMO, are determined to see veterans get denied.   We cant seem to trust anyone sometimes...that is why we need to read and then re read this stuff many times......it isnt paranoia, it is due to collective knowledge of what the VA and even these archival people can and will do....., looking into unit histories and such to verify claims  but really do not do a thorough job of it, to many claimant's detriment. Please read JSRRC PDF attached

RO EVIDENCE BRIEF SNAPSHOT:

Reports / IOM Studies regarding chemical exposure, submitted by Veteran/POA on 07/22/13

POA Statement, regarding chemical exposure at Fort McClellan, Alabama, received 08/28/13,

along with reports and studies

Negative reply from the VA Central Office, A/O MAILBOX regarding Alleged Herbicide

Exposure at Ft. McClellan, received 03/13/15

DPRIS / JSRRC NEGATIVE RESPONSE (EXPOSURE TO HERBICIDES IN DMZ /

KOREA) received 06/10/15

JSRRC Development letter to vet for Fort McClellan Alabama herbicide exposure, dated

01/11/16

Multiple documents received from Veteran on 01/29/16

POA statements received 08/31/15, 02/29/16; 06/02/16; 06/27/16; 08/26/16; 08/27/16, 08/31/16

SOC: Formal finding that the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) lacks the information the U.S. Army and Joint Services Records Research Center (JSRRC) requires to verify herbicide

exposure, dated 10/18/16.

VA Form 9 completed 11/25/16 appealing issues DIVED into BVA backlog bucket.

I’m going to celebrate a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2017, our new POTUS inauguration, Super Bowl LI, February 5, 2017, and BVA line number early spring or summer. Ms. Berta I thank you for your support on this site

JSRRC Reply (Korea DMZ and FTMC) dated July 25, 2013.pdf