VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Opinons On Dr. Bash

Rate this question

rdawg

Question

I'm thinking of plopping down a couple of grand for an IMO from Dr. Bash. I've researched his name thru the BVA decisions and see he has been successful on some occasions but has also lost some. What I can't do is research the cases where Dr. Bash is used and S/C is granted or denied and does not go to the BVA. Maybe all of you could help. Can you give me some examples of your experiences with him. List the conditions, whether or not he had access to your SMR's/c-file or both and if S/C was granted.

Thanks...I look forward to some interesting reads

Rdawg

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Boy, this is a subject I love. You asked for an opinion and I will offer mine. I used Bash and (in my opinion) you would waste money by using him. His opinions are not worth the price, in my opinon. This board and one person in particular swear by him, saying his opinions are ignored by the VA. They are are still fighting the VA. What a bunch of one-sided bull.

My opinion is that he does not write a good opinion. SOME folks says he is a hired gun and that is what they, the claiment needs, but his opinions have to match fact. In my opinion he says what you want to hear, not what the VA needs to substanitate a nexus. My opinon is he is a waste of the Vets money and his main concern is his profit.; and to a certain person who "love her baby" send him all my e-mails. You should feel ashamed for promoting a man who charges this price and will not help a Veteran without up front money.

People have been swearing by him but have been in dispute for years counting on his opinion and there are very few success stories where he helped a claiment ask for reconsideration or a NOD. His success is VA appleate where other medical evidence is subbmited and not his opinion alone.

You asked for an opinion and I gave one. It will disagree with most opinions on THIS board but I have paid the $2000 for him and feel it a COMPLETE WASTE of money. This is from personal experience and not hearsay. Your choice.

callover007,

Your story interests me. I appreciate your honest opinion. You are a little snippy about others on this board but not too bad.

From my original post question

List the conditions, whether or not he had access to your SMR's/c-file or both and if S/C was granted.

Could you give details associated with your claim. Of course leave out real names to protect the innocent.

Thanks,

rdawg

cant wait to get a lawyer=

I believe that Dr. Bash has basis for a lawsuit too----and a lawyer can advise me on that-

long story there-nothing to do with VA-

My IM0s- rdawg-

have never been rejected or ignored by the VA-they have never been considered at all-

Wednesday =the VA confirmed that they have never been received -in over 2 years-

this is by far different than what I thought-

My POA has to answer on this too---they claim the IMos were personally presented to the DRO by them in 2005 and sent again in Sept 2006.

these IMos were also presented not only by me (with tracking slips, but also with the remand in September, and also sent via my vet reps-by fax to the VARO-

Certainly this is a very bizarre new situation-as of this Wednesday-

because it indicates that-

these IMos are getting to VA but not to the c file-at all-

I am sending my 3 IMos to Deputy Secretary VA-Gorgon H. Mansfield-

Monday- with 5 bucks enclosed and asking him to send the IMos to the VARO himself,via Priority mail.

I do not want anyone here to feel that my IMOS from Dr.Bash have been unsuccessful.

They support my claim completely.

Someone -with access to my c file-does not want my AO claim to succeed.

(I am sending the inquery response to RC Monday too- as it supports my FTCA claim for damages.)

Edited by Berta

After hurricane andrew destroyed my home in Fl. Imoved back to the DC area where I grew up. I didn't have a job so I printed 1000 copies of my resume and mailed it to every employer in the area that could possibly hire me. I got a ton of response from that. I think after 2 years of not ackknowledging reciept, I would send it to the VA every day until it made it to my c-file. Especially considering how vital you think the IMO's are to a positive adjudication.

It is VA case law itself (38 CFR Adjudicatiok Book C- 4.3 and 4.6)

that states how vital proper acknowledgement and consideration of IMOs and ANY other competent medical evidence is to a proper resolve of a claim.

VA has ignored all pther med evidence I have sent -to include the IMos.

I have just emailed a complaint to the VBA -asking Deputy Secretary Mansfield to send my IMOs to the VARO.

I will mail them to him, with 5 bucks for postage- after I get a response.

I went through this during my last claims-at some point it was taking them so much time to deal with my complaints that they read the evidence and made awards.

What concerns me the most is not the VA- I am used to fighting them-

But I have a POA paid by the State (taxpayers)

that needs to give me some answers.

I have support from the VA itself that they )my POA) did not do what they said they would, in my behalf, via their mail and email, nor have I received benefit of their mission statement-yet-

You can well imagine that -if I have to get a lawyer in June-

that lawyer will have many nuances to consider to build their 20% fee in addition to my claim.

I just LOVE litigation.

• HadIt.com Elder

A couple of things about Dr Bash that I know from other Vets. He will review your claim and offer his opinion if he can help or not. He no longer posts on thsi Board but I talk to him several times a week paid Dr Bash for an opinion and went from No Service Connection to 90%. I have read a couple of Dr Bash's opinions and he is very thorough. I think that anyone who has a stonewalled claim by the VA going nowhere should consider an outside Medical Opinion. Dr Bash is expensive but he is successful.

I would rather have an opinion from Dr Bash than hire a Lawyer.