VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Praying for a Miracle

Rate this question

missunderstood

Question

Well for those of you that have followed my story, you know that I filed for P&T recently. I knew that filing for this could subject me to reduction. The current status of my claim on ebenefits is now:

11/09/2016 Compensation Pending Decision Approval
  • Attention: Status Has ChangedStatus Has Changed

Could this be a sign that they approved my P&T request? I hope that it is because I really need it. I should have an answer or rather completion no later than December 1st according to ebennies. Please wish me luck!

Will keep you updated......

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I view this as a sign that your decision is "pending approval".  It means that the VA thinks all the necessary evidence is in, and its ready to rate.  

This said, I dont take much stock in ebenefits.  I know..I have checked ebnefits way too many times myself.  The results were largely disappointment.  

One famous Vets advocates recommends not checking ebennies.  I understand why.  It isnt accurate, and you are better off getting a hobby.  

You might be near a decision.  However, do not buy VA's BS that if you apply for an increase you will be decreased instead.  Its simply not true.  The VA reduces you if you meet the applicable criteria.  They dont reduce you for filing an increase.  

Okay. Well I hope to find out soon so that at least I will know. really tired of going back and forth with the VA. would be nice to not have to worry about future reductions. And I need e benefits because my husband is stealing my mail so I don't get my VA info unless I know it's coming.