VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VARO wants more ROI authorization

Rate this question

JuanP

Question

This is my situation:

But,  the St Pete VARO sent me requests for more ROI authorization signatures. But I have already sent in my 5103.  Do I still have to send in more ROI's?  If so, I have no idea for what who or when to authorize them for.

Another issue, is out of the blue, this C&P Contractor company QTC Medical Services Informed me yesterday that I will have 3 C&P Exams next week ( Dec 5,6th).  Two of which are in Tampa.

For someone who has serious issues with stress and anxiety, thats like getting hit with a ton of bricks.  lol

Seriously though, the ROI thing is bugging me,  I don't know what info they are still looking for, and they want the signature by a Dec 4th deadline.

I have sent in my 5103 with a list of all the evidence they have and I gently reminded them that they ALREADY had a TDIU from me from a couple years ago.  I asked them to let me know if they lost anything else.

any input would be appreciated.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Good answers, especially by Flores.  Make no mistake, however.  If the VA asks you for information, and you fail to provide the said release, or information, the VA will deny your claim.  This includes a failure to attend a VA comp and Pen exam, or, a failure to return the form that releases your medical history.  

If the VA is forced to decide your claim on incomplete information, the answer is "no".  You get denied.  

You dont have to give VA information.  Nothing.  But, if you dont, your benefits will be denied.  

The regulations support the VA denying Vets who fail to attend a C and P exam.  Ditto for Veterans who fail to return a release of information to VA.  

When a Veteran fails to fill out the required form, fails to  provide a release of information, or fails to attend a C and P exam, its pretty much an "automatic" denial.  

You can appeal, but you will have to correct the above deficiencies before your appeal will proceed.  

Edited by broncovet