VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

IMO from Dr. Ellis

Rate this question

55BCooper

Question

Morning all,

I am new to the forum but been an avid reader and learner from the posts listed here on this site as well as other sites.

My situation, I was able to get an IMO from the Ellis Clinic plus an Nexus from the VA Dr.  and submitted in as a  new claim and was wondering what are my chances in winning. I know every scenario is different and I review the citations as well on BVA. 

Can anyone share their successes or disappointments?

P.s. Flores97 I emailed you :) I wished you well in your case. 

Sincerely,

Thank you. 

We certainly have had vets here who got IMos from the Ellis clinic....if you do a hadit search for Dr. Ellis or Ellis Clinic , or a google search  for Dr. Ellis hadit.com or Ellis Clinic , I am sure those posts will pop up.

55BCooper, hello and I apologize, but I never received your email. It's possible it may have gone to bulk mail,  I'll look through my emails and see if I can find it.  I did have some success with Dr Ellis, he did an outstanding IMO for me and, along with another IMO I had for fibromyalgia, gerd and ibs took me from 80 to 90%sc on the FDC I filed. I wish you the best on your FDC, and you can email me again whenever you want,  I was pretty sick for the past few months so wasnt checking messages as often as usual

Morning Mrs. Flores,

Sounds very uplifting that the IMO from Ellis had helped you a lot. I needed to hear that I am in the PFD stage on my FDC (Losing my sanity)  but the completion date was pushed forward to Feb now instead of Jan. But I expect it as much from the other posts and scenarios I have read about. I have listed 14 contentions on my situation and it did create the VSR to get new C&P (s) and used the old C&P since it was less then a year old. They denied SC but now they have to review everything again because of the IMO & Nexus on my disabilities.

I will definitely email you again today the email address starts as wizard.... 

Thank you.

Edited by 55BCooper
grammar
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:09 AM, 55BCooper said:

Morning Mrs. Flores,

Sounds very uplifting that the IMO from Ellis had helped you a lot. I needed to hear that I am in the PFD stage on my FDC (Losing my sanity)  but the completion date was pushed forward to Feb now instead of Jan. But I expect it as much from the other posts and scenarios I have read about. I have listed 14 contentions on my situation and it did create the VSR to get new C&P (s) and used the old C&P since it was less then a year old. They denied SC but now they have to review everything again because of the IMO & Nexus on my disabilities.

I will definitely email you again today the email address starts as wizard.... 

Thank you.

So did you win this claim with you Dr. Ellis IMO?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use