VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA Appeals letter and 100% P & T

Rate this topic

allenwilliams42

Hello Hadit members:  Its been a long time since I visit this great site.  For starters I like to give my grace for carlie for all the help she provided me and so many members on this site "RIH" my sister and you will be truly miss.   I also like to think the elders for their support and knowledge because you guys has truly been a blessing for so many veterans that was blind to the VA business on taking care veterans.  With that said my claim  status as of 09/2015 has increase to 100% Schedular P & T "whatever that mean"  I am still a little fuzzy on all the VA terms.  Also I been off work for the past 8 months on workers comp and I receive a letter in the mail stating OWCP what to know all my income.  I am currently Retired from the Military with 100% VA Disability and on Worker comp for my SC knee/ workers comp knee surgery.  I think they trying to decide whether  I am entitled to continue to receive benefits or whether my benefits should be adjusted.  My 100% Schedular disability  was the results from  20% bilateral  radiculopathy and not my knee surgery.  Can anyone provide some feedback on how OWCP can possible see a  conflict with my VA Disability.  Also how to I go by  apply for SSDI and Disability Retirement due to my current status.  Thanks for any feedback!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use