VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prep for notification before C&P??

Rate this question

2NDMARDIVDOC

Question

Today my ebenefits status changed to "prep for notification" as you know from my recent posts I claimed 3 conditions. Bladder (CUE, reopen) shoulder(new) and mental condition to include PTSD (reopen) I have 2 CP exams scheduled for 1-4-17 for the shoulder and bladder. I submitted a ton of evidence for the PTSD including a completed DBQ. Question is, if I haven't had the CP's yet how can they be at the notification process already? Is it possible they are notifying me of the PTSD decision and rating the other 2 later? Question 2, at what point will my disibities be updated on ebenefits? They haven't changed even with the prep of notification. All 3 still show as open claims. 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Yes that's happen to me a few times were they give you a partial rating then kick it back into gathering of evidence for your other C&Ps

Yes, it's happening to me right now....have a claim in for two increases to existing conditions, PTSD, reconsideration for sleep apnea, and hearing loss......it's in the prep for notification stage and they're scheduling me for a hearing loss C&P ..... I called the VA 800 number and even the individual on the phone seemed "miffed" by it.  She said she thought they had deferred the hearing loss portion of the claim....who knows, ebenefits is all over the place.