VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Read Your Posts For Last 3 Years

Rate this question

chief 313

Question

terry i have read your posts for last 3 years. never joined hadit till now.i agree with that the va acts in bad faith and deinals of 94%OF THE TIME. MY CLAIMS ARE OVER 30 MONTHS OLD WAITING FOR PERSONAL DRO IN WACO TEXAS.THEY LOST MY SMC.EXPECT MORE OF THE SAME.ALSO WILL GET A LAWYER AFTER THE NEXT DEINAL.HAVE SENT IN MANY IMO IN SUPPORT OF MY CLAIMS.AWARDED SOCIAL SECURITY IN 4 MONTHS FOR SERVICE CONNECTED MENTAL DISORDERS OF PTSD ANXEITY AND DEPRESSION.APPLIED FOR IU. STILL WAITING. YOUR FRIEND CHEIF 313

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Chief- do you mean you sent them the formal TDIU form 21-8940?

I think you do-

an award from SSA for the same claimed disability -with strong nexus (link) to your service should get you TDIU.

Has the VARO sent you an authorization form in order to obtain your SSA records-

and if they have -have you checked with the SSA and also the VA (you could use the email inquery system) to make sure that SSA got the request and that the VA has received the SSA records?

(they lost your SMRs? service records?---the SSA probably still has a copy of them.)

Have you tried to get them yourself from NARA or SSA?

If I were you I would also double check to make sure they got your TDIU form.

Edited by Berta

Chief- do you mean you sent them the formal TDIU form 21-8940?

I think you do-

an award from SSA for the same claimed disability -with strong nexus (link) to your service should get you TDIU.

Has the VARO sent you an authorization form in order to obtain your SSA records-

and if they have -have you checked with the SSA and also the VA (you could use the email inquery system) to make sure that SSA got the request and that the VA has received the SSA records?

(they lost your SMRs? service records?---the SSA probably still has a copy of them.)

Have you tried to get them yourself from NARA or SSA?

If I were you I would also double check to make sure they got your TDIU form.

BERTA, SENT IN 21-8940 AND SOCIAL SECURITY ADWARD AND 2 SUPPORTING DRS STATEMENTS.WILL GET MY SS FILE FOR DRO HEARING IN WACO JANUARY 19TH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.YOUR FRIEND CHEIF 313

GOOD- however CHief-

they dont seem to accept the SSA award letter at all-

it is the actual SSA records that they need

Your claim sounds excellent.

Will you have anyone from your POA at the DRO hearing with you?

berta, texas veterans commision has poa. went to local ss office got a statement from them reads. our records indicate you became entitled to social security disability benefirs effective 10/2006 your disability was approved based on a primary diagnosis of affective/mood disorders and secondary diagnosis of organic mental disorders. my 30% service connected disability is ptsd/mdd .will this serve as a nexus ? berta thanks for help to all veterans. your friend cheif 313

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Luck Chief it took me 5 years to go through Waco that would include three hearings, 1 BVA remand and several C&P's. I still think that it is best for the Veteran to meet the decider face to face.