VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T I can't get an appointment or treatment.

Rate this topic

I have been 100% P&T since last year. As soon my rating was increased  the VA clinic I go to was unable to give me appointments or treatment. I never have had this problem this bad in over 20 years going to VA to be seen on a regular basis. I have service connected injuries of 12 different injuries. My VA doctor tells me there is nothing he can do to help me. My nurse doesn't want to answer my secure messages any more. I am 4 months away from the 20 year rule on half of my service connected injuries. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, advice would be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless all of you veterans!

You go to a VA Clinic, not a VMC, right? Is your PCP the Director of the VA Clinic? Might be time for youto "Request Mast." Every body in the VA has a Boss. Who is your PCP's Boss, that's who you need to Secure Msg.

Do all of your MHV Secure Msg's show up in your MHV Med Record?

If you went to a VMC for Med Care, I'd tell you to check with the Vets Learning Center Head Guy/Woman, and request that the Director of your VA Clinic be added to your Secure Msg contact list.   Remember, "The Squeaky Wheel, gets the Grease!" Time for you to start Squeaking, for a Big Dawg, right.

Semper Fi

Send your VA Patient Advocate, a MHV Secure Msg, should appear at or near the bottom of your MHV New Msg List of contacts.

Semper Fi

Thanks! I have finally this morning received a secure message from a nurse who says she is going to call me to discuss this.

When I hit 100% p&t and made an appointment to see a doctor at the VA about a yearly checkup they acted confused to why I wanted to be seen. The VA acts like you're magically cured or can't be helped when you hit 100%; that's how it seems to me.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
2 hours ago, 11cvolley said:

When I hit 100% p&t and made an appointment to see a doctor at the VA about a yearly checkup they acted confused to why I wanted to be seen. The VA acts like you're magically cured or can't be helped when you hit 100%; that's how it seems to me.

Wow, I usually get a call from the VAMC refusing to renew/refill my meds until I come in for a yearly appointment.