VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T I can't get an appointment or treatment.

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

It should not matter what your S.C. Rating is  other than co-pay issues,travel pay issues.

Your VA Health Care is promised for Life  because you served your country...For diagnoses service and prescribe medications & treatment as such.  even hospital stays...although some co-pays may apply.

If a VA employee tell you they can't see you at your VAMC  OR VA Outpatient Clinic  and they turn you away?

yes BY ALL MEANS check with Your VAMC Hospital Director , you may want to get Names that tell you such a thing.

Or wait until after January 20th 2017...then call President Donald Trump  he will set them all straight  or Fire  the whole damn bunch!

I look for the VA System and its employees to ''Walk the Line''  after Mr Trump takes over.

jmo

Edited by Buck52

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am definitely considering getting a different primary care  Va clinic doctor. He is growing indifferent to my complaints. I just hope Donald Trump cleans up this mess. Sometimes the VA acts like your a nuisance if you try to be assertive. They can't wait to label you as a troublemaker and flag your file. I think the best thing for me to do is to be assertive including asking to speak to someone else if I don't get quality treatment. I am going to start demanding appointments!

So I talked to a nurse and she convinced my primary care doctor to see me more often. All I want is to do get well or be as close to it as possible.

Edited by waccamawwild
missed word

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
On 12/23/2016 at 1:42 PM, waccamawwild said:

So I talked to a nurse and she convinced my primary care doctor to see me more often. All I want is to do get well or be as close to it as possible.

I hope this works out well for you.

There should be no need for you or any veteran to go through this red tape. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, to update you I have finally been told I will be assigned a new primary care physician. I am happy with this decision. I consider this matter closed for now.