2NDMARDIVDOC

Reversal on ebenefits

Question

So my ebenefits status went from prep for notification to prep for decision approval then back to prep for decision. What the hell os going on? 

3 answers to this question

As long as it doesn't go from an FDC to a Reg A$$ Claim, be patient, one way or the other, a Decision will eventually be made.

I don't see an SC % listed on your profile?

Just be sure that whatever bank account is set up as your VA Direct Deposit account, the notifications are set to Txt & Email you real-time regarding all financial transactions.

I've always got my Retro direct Deposit 2 - 4 weeks before anything showed up on E-Ben. As for the actual Award Letter, anywhere from 2 to 4 mos after the Retro hit.

Have to admit though, this past 01/03/16, E-Ben had a mid 12/2015 Award Listed, Retro Hit a week later. Maybe E-Ben has finally got their act together. A 04/16 EED CUE Review Retro hit 07/16, E-Ben still showed it as an open claim when I received the Award letter end of 08/16. E-Ben was a little slow on that one.

Semper Fi

Thanks Gastone, 

my situation is this. I'm currently 70%. 40 for hearing, 30 for shoulder, 10 for  tinnitus and 10 for bhronchitis. 

I submitted a FDC in February for mental condition to include PTSD, (which was submitted with a ton of evidence including a completed  DBQ) a bladder condition (CUE from years back) and secondary shoulder condition. 3 conditions total in this most recent claim.

I have been scheduled for CP for the bladder and shoulder for Jan 4th of 2017.  Nothing scheduled for the mental health claim. It's been at least 3 weeks since my ebenefits stated "prep for notification" and nothing  hit my account and nothing in the mail. Then a few days ago it went back to pending decision. 

So now that you have the details, any thoughts? 

Edited by 2NDMARDIVDOC

The PTSD DBQ, was that the result of an actual VA Forensic C & P Psychiatrist or Psychologist PhD?

A PTSD DBQ completed by any other Private or VA MH Clinician, takes a backseat to the Mandatory VA Forensic PTSD C & P Exam using the DSM V criteria. The Secondary Shoulder & Bladder issues could be resolved without the need for a C & P, providing the necessary Compelling Evidence (Med Recs & DX's) are in the hands of the Rater.

Semper Fi