VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How can I read what the Dr.for my C&P wrote down? I also see other V.A.dr's. Where or how can I read their notes?

Rate this question

pctinc2001

Question

I was hoping that someone can tell me how and where I can read the notes from my C&P or any of my notes from my Dr.'s appointments. Thanks in advance.

Edited by pctinc2001

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have a MYHEALTHYVET internet account  you can use that.

after a 3 day required waiting period.

if not  you can go to your veterans administration medical center (VAMC) Go to the office of Records Release of Information , ask them for copies of your medical records.

Usually veterans need to wait 3 days for then information to be out after seeing a VA- PCP or any VA Medical clinics for health care.

C&P Exam reports can be retrieved in the same manner as long as the C&P Was performed at your VAMC.

if it was contracted out by VED or QTC..Then it takes weeks before you can get a copy  and then you can go to the VBA (veterans benefits Administration) request a copy of the C&P Exam for that date.

I would recommend you get a My Healthy Vet Account.

just go to your VAMC Information Desk ask where the Office is for you to set up a MyHealthyVet Online account.

this is required to do at your VAMC.

JMO

thanks, buck. I will go to the VAMC because I can't view nothing in myhealthevet account.