VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

REtake

Rate this question

iraqrecall

Question

If I file for a new disability will the VA review my prior claims that have been deemed permanent, can they make me take the old C&P exams over again or will they only look at the new claim.  

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I have a 1937 Hudson Terraplane auto that is helping keeping me busy right now but will soon be back on the road.
I have Post 9/11. So might go back to school and finish my degree after that. 

Edited by iraqrecall

• HadIt.com Elder

Iraqrecall

You know the Terraplane is the car Robert Johnson sings about in one of  his songs he recorded around 1936 I think.   I think it is called "Terraplane Blues" . Show us a picture of that car, please!  I think at the time they were a cheap car but now I am sure they are worth big bucks fully restored.   Are many Terraplanes still left in existence? 

John

This what it looked like when I got it. Right now its getting ready to go to the shop for finish metalwork and painting.
Its not that rare Worth may 25k in  show room shape. I've heard the terraplane blues and am going to get a copy to put in the car we

when its finished. Going to hide some uptodate  sound so will be able to play it through a usb. Home to have it back on the road by summer.

1.jpg

IMG_3508.JPG

• HadIt.com Elder

I think that is great.  Wonderful hobby!  I have zero mechanical skill but the wife and I wanted a Suicide Door Lincoln to fix up just because she loves that car.  I had 1956 Chevy Belaire in high school and sold it for a song when I joined the army in 1969.  One dumb move after another.  My main skill is getting money out of Uncle Sam and insurance companies.  If you are getting 100%, SSA and some sort of pension you are better off than about 75% of Americans. 

I have been blessed with 100% VA , Social Security and a small army retirement check. The combination meets mine and my wife's need with a little for travel the grandkids and great grand kids and a little and Not to forget my car hobby.  Below is a picture of me at the beginning and end of my military service, Active and Reserves.

me in vietnam and ballad.jpg