VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

need more information

Rate this question

BUZZ

Question

I get different answers to this question,I ask this a long time ago,if someone has cad and gets 10% for it and now has trouble with his lungs.Could you fill for a secondary condition for cad (could the lung problem be related to the cad

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ms berta  its great to see you posting  I figured you would be under about 10 ft of snow  that Ms Stella brings (stay safe stay warm)

We didnt get hit more than a foot but it is still snowing here today.

I have lots of shoveling to do.

Nehmer is extremely complex.  Unless something has changed, NVLSP will represent Nehmer Claimants at no charge to the Veteran.  Contact NVLSP to explain your situation, and see if they will represent you at no cost to you.  

Broncovet - this vet(CudJoe) is a long way from needing NVLSP.

If he was incountry Vietnam and has IHD, the claim should be no problem at all.We just dont know how long the claim will take.

I believe he was asking about the EED but from what I understood, he had just applied for AO IHD.The retro will be the date of his claim.

Those AO IHD claimants who had been denied for IHD in the past hopefully contacted the AO NVLSP email addy I posted here long ago.NVLSP's prime purpose was to make sure the VA considered Footnote one properly.

Maybe you meant the first poster here...I get confused when too many are in the same thread,but have separate question..

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree Ms berta,

The Boots on the ground in Vietnam Qualify's a veteran for the A.O Presumption.

Nehmer is suppose the help the veteran in his A.O. Claim

Being he just put in the claim for the A.O Presumption as Ms berta mention they will use the claim date for his EED.

However there is a possibility they can go back to when the condition first arose  but there's a lot of legal issues to go through with that and an Experienced Attorney is highly recommended.

Also I heard through the grape vine that all Vietnam Veterans filing a Nehmer A.O.Claim are a priority...so his claim should not take to awful long?

Edited by Buck52