VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Program graduate

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

If I graduate from a Voc program I know I'll lose my TDIU? But will I just go back to 90% since its work that isn't strenuous to my TBI residuals? I spend 6 years getting TDIU and now I realize I might not be able to survive on the income alone it could just be my anxiety but I don't want to put my family out of our home so I have to push myself to do something .

Edited by jfrei

Being disabled and trying to survive and take care of your family sure is hard, and we all feel your pain bud. There is no easy answer. Just sit down with your family and do what is best. The hardest part is getting service connection. You can always try to work, and if you get worse and have to quit working, just submit a new claim for an increase. I truly wish you the best and please dont ever feel hopeless or like you have nowhere to turn. I spent many a night and day on this sight when I didnt know what else to do. Sometimes just to Vent but we are here either way. God Bless

Wow flashback and now I’m 100% scheduler and Permanent and total that was fast but felt like forever and the walls were caving in... now at least is they cave in   I have a better group to help get some aid Iv e only called once on the talk show on Wednesday don’t remember what time it starts.... Tbird   Buck Gastone anyone who know the time to call and phone number again?

Edited by jfrei