VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question

I have found that the VA has had evidence decades before they say they knew. They have been deceiving us, Liang to us, and depriving due benefits for 5 decades at least, and me personally for 46 years. They are dishonest and deceptive, and have been the root cause of Veterans suffering to death, needlessly. Over 300,000 and it's probably double that at least. Your claims are delayed to deceive you and delay you, nothing more. NOTHING MORE. My claim went from the crooks in St. Louis, to the lazy jerks in Atlanta, to to numb nuts in Nebraska, to the warped minds in Waco, TX, before determining that the month I was hospitalized in Vietnam did little to nothing. Since July I had another stroke, now a brain hypodensity,and the coma and migraines on duty don't mean crap to the liars at the VA. They lied to deprive me of a life, and they did. Despite 20+ FOIA Requests, they withheld medical evidence and documents that could have changed my life, so they just say screw you, go die. They knew all along, and are lying to you now. 

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question