VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Notification Letter Sent & back to gathering of evidence

Rate this question

fiasco2g

Question

Well I finally got somewhere at least. 80% combined rating so far but I guess part of my stuff went back to gathering of evidence. My tinnitus must be the problem even though that should be simple one. I did get 70% PTSD and 40% Fibromyalgia.

Ebenefits just updated today with that info so when should I receive a BBE and payment?

So is part of it going back to gathering of evidence normal? Thanks to everyone who has helped out on the site as I continue to work through this.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

There is ONE thing you can count on:

"YOU CANT COUNT ON EBENEFITS".    

SOME parts of ebenefits is pretty good.  For example, in the "letters" section.  If you are 80% and you go to the "letter" section, and it says you are 100% P and T, then you probably got benefits and you have not gotten the decision letter yet.  

WHY THIS WORKS:  VA does not want people printing out letters that say they are 100% P and T, when they are NOT.  So, go to the letters section.  

Ebenefits is about as reliable as a drunk, drug additcted teenager.  You never know, except, as I pointed out.  You can count on the drunk teenager showing up on payday for his check.