VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% schedular p&t

Rate this topic

flores97

I wanted to update everyone on the great news I received yesterday when ebenefits updated. I received,  as a result of the NOD I filed in November of 2015, 100% schedular rating for my SC lupus,  p&t with no future examinations scheduled.  My other ratings remain-50% for MDD/Memory Loss,  20% for fibromyalgia, and 10% for gerd/hiatal hernia. I was also awarded inferred housebound. I want to thank alot of members on this site,  like Broncovet,  Buck52, Ms Berta, Asknod, Gastone, and many others for your invaluable knowledge and help.  My children thank you as well,  as I have one in college currently and one about to start in fall semester, and the Chapter 35 benefits will be a blessing. I ask going to continue to contribute as much as I can to any veteran that needs help, I will do my best to provide it.  Thank you Hadit! 

Speaking of memory issues, I left out the founder of Hadit without whom many more Veterans would be left behind,  thank you Tbird!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

your welcome flores97

you worked your claim yourself  we just suggested things  , your the one that actually got your claim approved with all your hard work and persistence

I am so glad you got the P&T  And the SMC -S H.B. 

Congratulations for a job well done my friend and the educational benefits will sure help your children and yourself if you want to get ya a degree in something or further your education.

But for now sit back and enjoy and  rest up and get yourself better.

As always please stick around hadit and help out your knowledge of  the claims process is much needed, there will be other veterans with a disability's like yours someday and may need your help, every veterans claim is different but the divisibility's are the same.

Congrantulation

Thank you,  Buck,  you and everyone else have helped more than you realize! I will always try to contribute as much as I can to Veterans that need help on this forum as well.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use