VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% schedular p&t

Rate this topic

flores97

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats, long time no hear. :lol: 

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
On 2/21/2017 at 11:57 AM, flores97 said:

I wanted to update everyone on the great news I received yesterday when ebenefits updated. I received,  as a result of the NOD I filed in November of 2015, 100% schedular rating for my SC lupus,  p&t with no future examinations scheduled.  My other ratings remain-50% for MDD/Memory Loss,  20% for fibromyalgia, and 10% for gerd/hiatal hernia. I was also awarded inferred housebound. I want to thank alot of members on this site,  like Broncovet,  Buck52, Ms Berta, Asknod, Gastone, and many others for your invaluable knowledge and help.  My children thank you as well,  as I have one in college currently and one about to start in fall semester, and the Chapter 35 benefits will be a blessing. I ask going to continue to contribute as much as I can to any veteran that needs help, I will do my best to provide it.  Thank you Hadit! 

Flores,
I have not been on here as regularly as I would like, but I just read this.

Congratulations on your fantastic win!!! I am very happy for you!

ArNG11 and Vync, thank you both! Being slow minded I forgot to list you in my thanks post but both of you have helped tremendously and I really appreciate it. 

How do you know when you are 100% P/T OR 100% IU ?  Will your award letter tell you that or do you have to put in paper work for P/T or IU.  I need to know what to do. Thanks

Semper FI

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use