VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SSDI PSYD/Physical examination schedule

Rate this topic

Troop51

Can someone tell me what to expect at SSDI examinations appointments. I have a stack of paperwork to give my VA  PCP and  PSYD to fill out and return to state disability determination examiner for a decision.

If your VA doctors fill out the DBQ that you got from SSDI you shouldn't have any examinations to go to. Make sure your VA doctors know it's for SSDI. I was denied 1 day before I got my paperwork back from my VA PYSD. Now it looks like I have to go to a hearing now but it's ok and this isn't about me. Just make sure you tell them you need it quick. Good luck ? 

• 1 month later...

Was the SSA fully aware of your SC 100% rating?

Many who have been denied SSDI get a lawyer and then manage to succeed.

Or did you fail to meet the 5 year work requirement prior to the disability and SSDI filing?

The answer is yes, I submitted the 100% permanent and total To SSA and DDS caseworker.  I meet all requirements  work credits  and work history  32yrs retired 2015.

• 5 months later...
On 4/19/2017 at 10:09 AM, Berta said:

Was the SSA fully aware of your SC 100% rating?

Many who have been denied SSDI get a lawyer and then manage to succeed.

Or did you fail to meet the 5 year work requirement prior to the disability and SSDI filing?

Yes I meet the 5year also filed 100% T&P with SSA I've a hearing with ALJ in November 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use