VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation for decision

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

If a claim is in the prep for decision phase on e benefits for say two months and gives an estimate time  and then they change it to the next month and give an estimate  up to 4 months & no documents needed at this time... does this mean they have maybe denied the claim  and just  adding insult to injury?

if no Documents are needed  then what are they waiting on?  either approve or deny...maybe they want us to get old and die and then make a decision.  eh!

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger that Scotter04,Thanks Buddy

What is werid, since I posted about this  my claim is now in'' Prep Pending Decision Approval''

waiting accuracy check and  then a letter will be sent.

Its like someone in the VA Claims processing Center is reading Hadit post.  thats ok with me actually

they need to they could learn a thing or two!

Ive noticed that too every time I posted something a magic IRIS inquiry is answered with an update that was submitted and forgotten about. Like when I posted the button question with in one week my claim pending decision approval and now my appeals sitting certified to the BVA awaiting video hearing I am definitely not complaining.

Edited by jfrei

On 3/2/2017 at 8:55 AM, Buck52 said:

I got to where I don't believe a word the 1-800 says/thay just put us off and can say anything to get you off the phone.

Anybody know why?

#fakenews

11 hours ago, oldtimer92 said:

So what is going on for the claim to get stuck in prep for decision if no other documents are needed? 

They tell me scanning in documents into your folder i called everyday for two months it was then they decided it wasn't needed to decide my claim. My claim was decided and is closed. But for some reason they opened my claim on their side for an internal review.

I had an inquiry put in on Friday about their doctors conflicting reports psychiatrist said I had ptsd but couldn't speculate so they lumped it with my TBI. My TBI review noted I had no mental disorder related to my TBI. Now I'm curious to their explanation as why...

• HadIt.com Elder

I just check e benefits  checking the status of my claim and they can't find anything, last time I Check it went from ( Prep for Decision ) to  (Pending Decision Approval )  this was last week, today Tues  they can't find my claim and the the boxes are O  SAYS TO CALL THE 1-800#and gave me an ERROR #

I believe they would F*** up a wet dream...eh!