VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Steve121

Question

Recently I had a C & P for my feet, (currently filed a NOD). While there the doctor asked if I ever filed a claim for my lipomas. Said I didn't know I could. She called me the next day explaining they clearly started on active duty and to file a claim for skin, scaring, and multiple lipomas.  

Two weeks ago I drove an hour to my C&P exam where the doctor took pictures and measurements ect.  Today The doctor called me saying there was a mix up and she was told to remove the dercums diagnosis from the report and don't report on the lipomas, only the scars. Now I might have to go back as they want photos and measurements of all scars not just the 3 that are problematic. My issue is they are telling the  doctor to remove a diagnosis and exactly what to report on and not report on. I doubt they would concede on anything. The skin was the dercums, scaring is for the problematic scars, and the multiple lipomas referred to the massive deformity of my thighs. ( I have between 150 and 200 lipomas).  Any suggestions/ideas?  I wish I could call them direct to find out why they are ignoring the diagnosis.

Edited by Steve121
spelling

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet