VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RVSR Review

Rate this question

saxman

Question

Hi all,

Has anyone every had this review in the middle of a claim? I checked my ebenefit claim history and I didn't see it ever happening before.

I know it is a rating  veterans service representative review, but why do one now since I never had one before?

I know my current claim has the potential of putting me at the 100% rating, could this have anything to do with it? I was just thinking that just maybe they are doing it just to make sure everything adds up to the 100%.  Maybe this is just wishful thinking!!!

Any input is welcome! 

Thanks!

Sometimes a claim is picked for review as I had for mine but it was just an internal thing and made no difference for you the claim has already been decided as was my case

Jfrei, thanks for replying.  My claim still has not been decided yet.  After all the claims I put in for and awarded this is the first time I have seen this type of review.  I just hoping it's may because my current claim will put me over the 100% mark if awarded.

Call this number and ask them (202) 530-9470 call between 9 and 1030 they usually pick up in under 10 but wait until the 17 minute hang up to call again 1100-100 no point in trying 100-330 usually picked up in under 15 minutes. Let me know what the hiccup was?

Not exactly sure what type of RSVR "This Review" you had or are having.

There's always the possibility of a Rating Dept's "Quality Review" regarding a recent Award/Denial Decision.

I received an Increase Denial 07/15, don't recall seeing anything on E-Ben 08/15 - 12/15 regarding a "Quality Review" being initiated or a Decision pending. Jan 03 2016, E-Ben showed a reversal of the 07/15 Increase Denial due to a Quality Review Decision 12/14/15. Retro hit mid 01/16 and actual Award letter didn't arrive until late  04/16.

Is there any mention of the type of Review that is being conducted?

Semper fi