VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This really sucks the life out of me

Rate this question

knap-sack

Question

I filed my claim in September,  Since Jan, on ebennies my claim has been to decision approval 2 times now its there for third time a and now in Decision Approval I  get the same request I had back in February they want my doctor chiropractor treatment records which I called and asked for buy chiropractor treatment records don’t  go back that far, but he gave me a billing record of the treatment I received. A dozen visits in a year and a half.

My head is swimming In a puddle of mud dealing with VA Affairs, I called IRIS to ask how can I be in decision approval and asking for more evidence, IRIS said they made decisions and they deferred some. She asked if I had rep, or VSO I said no, with my PTSD I can’t trust nobody to give a POA. But one thing she was so nice to me, she must be a sweetie. I asked her if it was in my favor she said yes. I stopped there, almost felt like I ended the foreplay right when I got her hot. My bad.

Here I sit with my mind in murky waters dealing with VA affairs. Theres been so much foreplay and me thinking it was about over and bamm they send me the sinker instead  of the curve. IRIS  said look be packet to describe all the deferrals and decisions. That should be fun reading. Somedays I feel like saying the hell with it. Not the just the VA but the whole damm world.  But I keep on and on and on and on. I am really out gunned when dealing with the VA but I hang in there taking it. Bad day today just venting.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hang in there knap sack  this could be a good thing!

As Ham said Deferrals have been good, its the waiting and waiting that is bad.

I think they just want to get it all right....in your favor.

Hang in there.

• HadIt.com Elder

That is a good question. I have never gotten an approval or denial with a signature. Only OPM does that for denials.

Thanks guys for the response’s They tried to deliver medication for three days and I was not home, had me concerned I never had to sign. I guess now I do.

They made a decision on my claim I was awarded 30 percent on my lower back, I never will understand the reasoning VA puts numbers on claims. I am not going to argue, not yet. Maybe later. I got bumped up to 70% from 60% and I still have an appeal from an old claim 4 years ago.

The lower back is crazy when you file a claim. Until next time friends

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Luck Knap-sack

Stay in touch Buddy.