VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Worked :)

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

Last week I posted the following:

They sent me 5 questionaires

Heart and Hypertension

Respiratory

Diabetes

Genitourinary

Neurologic Conditions

I plan to answer as few as possible questions on each questionaire and have written see back. I plan to type up my history and everything I can and print it on the back of these forms.

I had my C&P's yesterday..........

They doctor came out and introduced herself and said did you complete the questionaires and I said yes. I gave them to her. She said ok sit her it will be a half hour before I talk to you (this was a two hour scheduled appt). She came out and sent me here and there about the hospital, back to the lab three times, up for a pulmonary function test and plus I had two other appointments that I missed because of the pulmonary function test that I didnt know I was getting. Anyway 4 hours later I am sitting out side her office and she hands me the C&P report and says proof read this. It was nine pages long, I found two mistakes. The report was fukcing awesome! I couldnt of hoped for a better report unless I wrote it my self.

Diagnosis

Vetitbular disequilibrium

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

ED

Hypertension

Coronary Artery Disease

Nephrolithiasis

Chronic prostatitis

Sleep apnea

Deviated septum

Right upper extremity incoordination

Still being evaluated for asbestosis, copd and hearing loss next week.

I had my PTSD C&P as well it was only a hour long, I could tell the doctor had read my complete mental health record as she was aware of both stays in the pysch ward and other items. She said she would type up her report and then it would be up to the raters.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Jim-I am glad you are happy with the results-

Did she make a strong nexus statement?

Edited by Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

sounds good so far glad it went well for you you don't need any extra stress all you can do now is wait, it may be 3-4 months so don't get antsy when you havenm't heard anything in a month my last C&P exam was In Jan 06 I got the rating on April 3 2006

The doctor did not ask me one question! She took everything off what was printed on the back of the questionaires.....................sure made it easy B) She even put in there I was unemployable by VRE standards

Edited by FLHRCI

I believe you mentioned you go to the Detroit VAMC. If so, ride back down there asap and go downstairs and sign a request for a copy of the c & p`s to be sent to you. You will get them in 2 weeks or less. The PTSD c & p will pretty much tell you what it will most likely be rated at. Seems to me the Detroit office always goes 1 level below what your report matches up with. I wish I would have filed for IU on my original claim.

Cavman

• HadIt.com Elder

Cavman they will send him everything but the PTSD C&P that has to be released by the VARO, they started that about a year ago they release it about the day they rate it but he can get the rest of them right away