VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FINALLY 100% Schedular P&T!!

Rate this topic

chomperjones

Hi guys,

as the title implies, i have finally received the news that i am 100% P&T no future exams scheduled.

I did this without any VSO's or any help other than that of my family writing "buddy statements".

I am still involved with my treatment plan, though the depression makes it hard to even do that but i just wanted to say thanks to the people on this forum for all of the help, encouragement, and information.

Previously i was at 80% for:

left carpal tunnel- 10%

Asthma 60%

Allergic Rhinitis 10%

Cystic Acne (due to jet fumes) 30%

My last claimed which i filed on 12/12 and was finalized on 4/4 was for:

bipolar 70%

Tinnitus 10%

For a combined 100%  Permanent and Total.

It took 7 years, but here we are. This wil definitely help me and me family, actually this will change our lives. I know thats pathetic, but my situation is extremely somber.

Thanks guys.

Congratulations @chomperjones! You deserve it comrade! Enjoy!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulation C J  for a Job Well done....Great News for sure News I lOVE TO HEAR!

Enjoy it Buddy.

This is Wonderful News Chomperjones!!!!

Some of your claim story is here:

http://community.hadit.com/topic/69245-bipolar-depression-cp-exam-thoughts-timeline/

I am hoping the EED might be better than the Dec 2016 EED you mentioned in that thread but the award letter will tell you more. Was this the same claim they just awarded?

"My last claimed which i filed on 12/12 and was finalized on 4/4 was for:

bipolar 70%

Tinnitus 10%

For a combined 100%  Permanent and Total."

Your statement here says it all:

"It took 7 years, but here we are. This wil definitely help me and me family, actually this will change our lives. I know thats pathetic, but my situation is extremely somber."

It will change your lives, because your honorable military service changed Your life.You deserve this award for your sacrifice.

7 Years........but Nothing is impossible.

Great News!!!!!

Congratulations!  Be sure to check out the benefits for 100 percent P and T VEts. 

Some are:

1.  Champva for your spouse.  Its the best insurance on the planet.

2.  Ch.35 allowing your kids to collect money to live on while in college.

3.  Free stuff like park passes, sometimes even property tax exemptions.  Check with your states VA benefits. 

4.  More, such as access to military commissary, and base exchange.  In my state, there is no sales tax on anything bought at BX.  That saves me about 7%.

5.  More that I cant think of right now.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use