VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FINALLY 100% Schedular P&T!!

Rate this topic

chomperjones

• 1 month later...

I am 0% for Chronic Sinusitis and 0% for Allergic Rhinitis. For years I have had issues with Bronchitis and Bronchial Pneumonia. A VA physician stated that I was 'misdiagnosed' while on Active Duty.  He said that I have Asthma due to Allergies in 2014.  Since being treated for asthma my condition has improved. I am now doing immunotherapy (weekly allergy shots).  I filed Asthma as a secondary to the Allergic Rhinitis and the VA denied the claim.  How can I prove that my Asthma is related to the allergic rhinitis?  Also, the VA refuses to perform CT of my sinuses for a higher rating.

11 hours ago, Missy1974 said:

I am 0% for Chronic Sinusitis and 0% for Allergic Rhinitis. For years I have had issues with Bronchitis and Bronchial Pneumonia. A VA physician stated that I was 'misdiagnosed' while on Active Duty.  He said that I have Asthma due to Allergies in 2014.  Since being treated for asthma my condition has improved. I am now doing immunotherapy (weekly allergy shots).  I filed Asthma as a secondary to the Allergic Rhinitis and the VA denied the claim.  How can I prove that my Asthma is related to the allergic rhinitis?  Also, the VA refuses to perform CT of my sinuses for a higher rating.

Missy,

You need to start a new post with your question.  Not too many people are going to see it here.

Just sayin,

Hamslice

P.S. Good job, Chomper.......

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use