VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Ignored by VA Rater

Rate this question

TLaff

Question

I was just given C&P Exams

DR states i have Radiculopathy in all 4 extremities Moderate i have claim in for it.

Dr states i have Cervical IVDS with episodes of acute  symptoms that required complete rest by a physician 12 weeks

Dr states Migraine including Migraine Variants, takes medication for condition, Migraine/non Migraine have characteristic prostrating atacks, prolonged attacks of migraine/non migraine pain productive of severe economic in adaptability

Rater denied all 3 even though C&P exam states the facts,

Further i am already rated at 90% and aked for IU and Rater denied it even though Dr. states in each above and mental health Dr. states

This would affect sedentary and physical jobs which need attention to detail,focus, bend, lift, raise, twist at the back or neck.

and was denied IU

Raters do what they wish not what they are suppose to do. any Thoughts?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

What is the 90-% for and what rationale did they give to deny the TDIU and the other claims.

Can you scan and attach here  the decision as to their rationale for the denials?

And the evidence list?

Please cover your C file number and name prior to scanning it.

48 minutes ago, Berta said:

What is the 90-% for and what rationale did they give to deny the TDIU and the other claims.

Can you scan and attach here  the decision as to their rationale for the denials?

And the evidence list?

Please cover your C file number and name prior to scanning it.

I am 40% Cervical Favorable Ankloising

40% Lumbar Rom

70% MH from major Pain

30% Migraines

I do not have a scanner but will take it and have it scanned and the rater did say that he feels i was getting better but had no clear evidence to back it.

I sent evidence in that showed that i was scheduled by my surgeon to have an ablasion burning of a lumbar nerve and a scheduled cervical fusion un which i have just recently had both. I believe he thinks ive gotten better because it has been awhile since i seen MH doctor and thats because i transferred from Cincinnati VA to Dayton VA and it has been a long wait to get an appointment with a MH doctor and they finaly got me one and i had to call and cancel and reschedule because i just had cervical fusion and they took bone from my right hip and with the pain and taking pain meds i could not drive 45 minutes each way but am rescheduled.

Ok, so you apparently have a "current diagnosis", and, I assume you have an "in service event" or aggravation.  

But, do you have a nexus??  Copy and paste it here, if you like.  You will get this in your medical records, where a doc says your xx condtion is at least as likely as not due to xx in service event.  

Yes my Surgeon states that i have radicalopathy in all 4 extremities which is secondary to my service related injuries which has been stated many times with doctor reports and hospital epidural reports.