VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal status

Rate this topic

demeat

• HadIt.com Elder

demeat,

you did a very smart thing  and that was to hire an attorney  10 years is a long time and in the end when you WIN  it will be worth the wait my friend and you can relax and enjoy all that retro you so deserve with your Family.

Hang in there  better days are ahead for you.

this is the latest outcome..  

04/18/2017 Pending Case Dispatch

This indicates that a Veterans Law Judge has made a decision on your appeal, and that final administrative steps are being taken by the Board to ensure that you (and your representative, if any) are mailed a copy of the decision.

Broncovet-- i contacted my lawyer but they didnt have an updates to my file as of yet.  They have been good at keeping me up to date and i wished i didnt have to go that route but sad to say, the VA doesnt budge alot of times when we handle things on our own without legal representation.  

Buck -- Thanks for the words of encouragement.  It has been a long tiring road and you would think that it shouldnt be this hard, especially when they find out the extreme measure i go thru with my migraines, ie -- shots in my head and anti-seizure medications that i have to take. 

Great news !!!!!  After over 10 years from filing the first claim and a couple of appeals later !!!!  I am approved for service connection for migraines!~!!!!   I just received the call from the BVA where my file has been since 09!!!!  I dont know what the rating is as of yet but i am just thankful that it is granted instead of the denials that i have been getting!!!! 

YOW TEN YEARS!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!   and I am so glad you Never gave up...........many vets do......let us know what the EED is , in case they made a CUE in the past denials....:biggrin:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use