VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thoughts on change to IU at retirement age??

Rate this question

wisconsinwalter

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet

I believe it has passed the house senate committee ? 

Currently waiting for the last stand for approval  and the President Sign it.

According to Jbasser & Jerrel Cook with the hadit podcast radio show last night!

I would never thought it would be approved  but they want that choice card to be fixed....why don't they close down other worthless va programs?

Cutting veterans benefits goes against the entire system and will cause double standards with the VA IN THE FUTURE let alone all the Suicides this will cause.

Looks like to me in my opinion   as for as veterans seeking medical care within 30 days...they could put a veteran ahead of the line depending on his disability condition  if its emergency or the veteran is in a life or death situation  then let them in the VA MC First  if the veteran lives 40 miles away  then  VA GO GET THAT VETERAN and bring him to the VAMC

There's other ways to fix this problem that cutting veterans benefits  that they worked so hard to get in the first place.

2 hours ago, Buck52 said:

broncovet

I believe it has passed the house senate committee ? 

Currently waiting for the last stand for approval  and the President Sign it.

According to Jbasser & Jerrel Cook with the hadit podcast radio show last night!

I would never thought it would be approved  but they want that choice card to be fixed....why don't they close down other worthless va programs?

Cutting veterans benefits goes against the entire system and will cause double standards with the VA IN THE FUTURE let alone all the Suicides this will cause.

Looks like to me in my opinion   as for as veterans seeking medical care within 30 days...they could put a veteran ahead of the line depending on his disability condition  if its emergency or the veteran is in a life or death situation  then let them in the VA MC First  if the veteran lives 40 miles away  then  VA GO GET THAT VETERAN and bring him to the VAMC

There's other ways to fix this problem that cutting veterans benefits  that they worked so hard to get in the first place.

this is why i have stayed away from this site. this is a budget proposal. it was announced a week ago. nothing has been done to start marking this up via federal agency. the president can't sign it. mis information as always. am i surprised? no!

Right but please dont stay away from hadit....

We need to advise vets here of anything BS or otherwise that might turn out bad for them.

The "mis information as always" part-----------------------is that directed to me?

You should contact Tbird if anyone here has misled you.Or correct their info in their post.

I agree with Berta.  Dont stay away from this site.  You see, if one of us posts something inaccurate, the others chime in and correct us.  

The VA does not have this.  The government does not.  The media does not.  

However, hadit has "immediate feedback" and accountability, so we often check each others information.  

You get the best information here..because its tested by other members.  

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder
47 minutes ago, Berta said:

Right but please dont stay away from hadit....

We need to advise vets here of anything BS or otherwise that might turn out bad for them.

The "mis information as always" part-----------------------is that directed to me?

You should contact Tbird if anyone here has misled you.Or correct their info in their post.

Thank you Berta..

17 minutes ago, broncovet said:

I agree with Berta.  Dont stay away from this site.  You see, if one of us posts something inaccurate, the others chime in and correct us.  

However, hadit has "immediate feedback" and accountability, so we often check each others information.  

17 minutes ago, broncovet said:

Thank You

broncovet

White House VA hotline # is 1-855-948-2311 is open.  I called this number and after 15 minutes of being on hold, I was connected to an actual person. She requested the name and SS of the vet (my husband) a phone number and an email address. It is a complaint line, so I told her that I wanted to speak to someone about the proposal to eliminate TDIU . I went through all my concerns. She then told me that within 14 days I will get a response. For what it's worth, I suggest everyone with the TDIU concern (and any other) to call this number. Believe me, I was  shocked to speak to a real person. Just put your phone on speaker and suffer through the awful music and eventually you will be connected. Like I said, for what it's worth.