VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

If P and T appeal

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So I won P T in an appeal backdated to November. I had a son born three weeks ago through wife's insurance with Obamacare because they weren't entitled to this yet. But now she is, is this something I could submit in to them to help with cost of it since I was forced to buy Obamacare since my wife doesn't work full time?

• HadIt.com Elder

jfrei

Please keep your post in your original postings...your post are all over the place.

if you have a question please stay in your original post.

it confuses everyone when you make a new post &

posting  about every thing in separate postings.

• HadIt.com Elder

jfrei

Most of your questions can be answered  here on hadit  from other post from Ms Berta and Ms Tbird  and other elder members and may help you better...better  than posting so much like you have been.

Jfrie- just search under CHAMPVA here....

The spouse has to apply- is separate from the VAROs etc. They have a CHAMPVA link here somewhere.

It might be possible to recover via CHAMPVA some of the Out of pocket expenses for the birth....

That depends on the date of the EED VA decided on for your 100% P & T

Many vets here start multiple topics and they dont mean to confuse us but I get lost in them and often stop trying to answer them.

We have had a member return recently who also had multiple topics started and it would take me hours to find them all so I wont even reply to them this time.They go back to 2012 and maybe even 2009 here.

I had already given them significant help here.But I also did not think their claim could succeed, based on VA case I referred them to,that they might have not even bothered to read.

Edited by Berta
added more

On 5/28/2017 at 9:58 AM, Berta said:

Jfrie- just search under CHAMPVA here....

The spouse has to apply- is separate from the VAROs etc. They have a CHAMPVA link here somewhere.

It might be possible to recover via CHAMPVA some of the Out of pocket expenses for the birth....

That depends on the date of the EED VA decided on for your 100% P & T

Many vets here start multiple topics and they dont mean to confuse us but I get lost in them and often stop trying to answer them.

We have had a member return recently who also had multiple topics started and it would take me hours to find them all so I wont even reply to them this time.They go back to 2012 and maybe even 2009 here.

I had already given them significant help here.But I also did not think their claim could succeed, based on VA case I referred them to,that they might have not even bothered to read.

Just an FYI Berta I read everything everyone replies to my posts and take all advice seriously      

I would still be at 10% which was my first rating issued untill I found help here 

I know you do Jfrie and your ordeal has helped many in hyperspace who read as guests, I am sure.

I regret that the crap VA puts us through gets so convoluted and depressing.

We all practically have to become lawyers. Many members here are much  smarter than many of the Big Six POA reps!