VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

MST Compensation Claim Question

Rate this question

tsphamwi

Question

Hey everyone I am new to this and I just filed my claim for PTSD/mst claim in january 2017 and I have been so stress out because I have been reading about claims being denied and low balled and such. My question is i just received my C&P exam which was done by VES. I got a copy of it from my Marine Core League organization. I had a question as to the exam results it says I am occupational and social impairments deficiencies in most area. and then it list the systems which I have symptoms from 70 50 and 30 percent and they are equal to each other. I am confused does that mean they are going to give me the 30 rating because there is no one percent more than another. I guess how can you be deficiencies in most area when I have symptoms from each percent. the exams stated that ptsd and mdd are aggravated from the military services. I guess do i not quality for the 70 or is pretty rare to be in 70 do you have to more on the 70 to be rated at that.

he checked depressed mood, anxiety, near continuous panic or depression affecting the ability to function independently, flatten affect, disturbance motivation and mood, difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationship, and inability to establish and maintain effective relationship. but he put me under the MDD recurrent severe, and mst. could someone please let me know what they think. 

thanks

tai