VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

60 to 90 percent

Rate this topic

ScoutLT

After 2 nods an appeal and a remand from the BVA finally got my feet rated 50% backdated to march 2009.  Still waiting on back pay but decision is in ebenefits.  Could not have done it without the information on this forum.  Thank you all!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's GREAT!

Let us know what they state about TDIU when the decision comes ( unless you are able to work)

• HadIt.com Elder

ScoutLT

Congratulations on the increase to 90%

To be honest with you I don't believe in a 90% rating  they do that to screw us big time.

FYI

To me if a veteran is 90% disabled  then by all intent and purposes he is 100%

Now at 80% and below  yeah I can see that maybe correct  but at 90% VA  May as well give the 100%  A 90% Veteran can't do to much   ya know as for as work.

What you may want to do is look up your S.C. Disability's and see what the correct rating is for each one and  try to figured out how they came up with  the 90% ? or increase?

if they say we have given you a 90% rating that best meets your rating criteria    ( well just make sure they did.)

A lot of times when a veteran checks this out and files a Notice of Disagreement  with in the years time limit  on the rating criteria and  can quote the rating criteria back to them and ask to be rated at the criteria for disability's according to CFR's You feel you should be rated the 100% or given the highest rating allowed by law.

if your 100% its like 1200 more and you can still work.

The reason I am letting you know this   this is just a way the VA Low Balls thousands of veterans  and once your tag with a 90% rating its very hard to reach the 100%  

This way you don't have to have IU or 90% and inferred to IU

2016  MONTHLY PAYMENT SCALE FOR VETERANS WITH SPOUSE.

90% Veteran with spouse=1.894.71

100%Veteran with spouse= 3.078.11

jmo

Edited by Buck52

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use