VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Buck or any Mod

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I wanted to reply to someone in the unread post thing and now cannot find her-----new member I think , wife of vet, TBI/PTSD, this is the search feature she needs:

https://www.google.com/search?q=VA's+PTSD+inhouse+21+day+program&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS695US695&oq=VA's+PTSD+inhouse+21+day+program&aqs=chrome..69i57.10495j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

4 answers to this question

Thanks Tbird, that is the post.....

I wear too many hats this time of year...my fault...I am always playing beat the clock in the summer time...and I get impatient..........

• HadIt.com Elder

Sorry Ms Berta  just now seen this..had to take spouse to the Doc!

Ms T is Always right on.

You bet....this might be the same vet someone from my church had been asked to ask me for info in NC.....which I passed on in email with our addy...We have Plenty of vets in my church, quite a few Marines including two female Marines...and every other branch as well. I went to an USAF funeral there 2 months ago. It was Stunning and the family was so happy .We do viewings in our sanctuary. We have 6 adult children of members set for basic, or boot camp or deployment and we pray for all of you every day on our prayer list.I ask the Prayer Warriors group I belong to ,to also pray for the VA. I am sure VA needs Divine Intervention.

Edited by Berta