VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just a Ebenny/Peggy Rant Really

Rate this question

IMEF-Gunny

Question

So, Ebennies is a hard habit to break for a vet with anxiety....we all know that, but it NEVER updates, so I call Peggy "somewhat" frequently. Sometimes you get very polite folks who dig and look, sometimes you get a bolo!

I call yesterday, right off, this guy sounds like he has the enthusiasm of a tortoise traveling through a marshmallow cream field in 130 degree heat.....I'm sure (in his defense), he has answered 1,000 questions since 8am, but he's no "people person" by 4pm!

He says (with a very preturbed tone) "Shows here that you just called 2 days ago for a status update, and you want another one already?"......."I seriously doubt anything has changed in 2 days, but i'll look"......"no, nothings changed" ....."anything else"?

Think he's frustrated.....try being a vet 360 days into an initial claim...a Vietnam vet who is STILL fighting for "Presumptive" conditions.........hell, who knows.....maybe he is! Alas, I digress.....

- Carry on

Funny stuff.

Seriously everyone wants great job, with excellent pay.

However, no one wants to put in the effort the job demands.

Answering veteran questions can get tedious and old; however you took the job full well aware of the job description.

No pity from me, do your job and assist veterans like you are supposed too.