VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

I'm awaiting now to schedule two C&Ps one for a skull fracture where the first doctor opined 7 years ago that the doctors from my sTBI where incorrectly dx with this because they could second guess not one but about 6 or 7 other doctors from my from my intial injury and the months that followed with rehab. It's all Bs that made me wait years to get what I should have originally have gotten 7 years ago. They are now scheduling my exam for my DVT since I was just at the doctor two months ago they wanted to check the severity. Both of these issues were just for service connection so I hope that's a good sign. Then I had two for july 6th but the provider canceled and rescheduled on the 20th of July for increases for PTSD and my TBI review since the Chronic AD doctor separated my symptoms now they want to look at the other two again. I really don't care I'm canceling I'm not going to give them anything they just made me Permanent and Total with that exam in the decision so my opinion there is no reason to waste my time driving 2 hours for nothing to gain im already 100 p and T.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

You have to do what you're comfortable with, even if it might end up being wrong. Only the passing of time can tell. Important Decisions require you to play Chess, not checkers.

I may just need another cup of coffee, do you have a VA PTSD Appeal and an SSDI Denial Appeal pending? Which Appeal was the Attorney referencing?

The "SSA Dr. changing my opinion," pertains to an SSDI Appeal, right?

Semper Fi

• HadIt.com Elder

This is bad if the Dr's say your TBI will never improve in your life time and at your young age  you won't never get a taste of the work force.

if I was you I'd go after ever condition the military has caused you and file a claim  rather or not any more $$ in it  but get those conditions claimed and service connected.  maybe this is what your trying to do?

What i was working on I got out in 2010 and worked for until November 2016. The review officer looked at my medical record and has seen no improvement since I've gotten out to include some of my residuals worsened and now I have a 3.25 cm cyst in my cerebellum they found last year. I have two pending appeals for the VA for my Deep vein thrombosis in both my legs and the skull fracture I had from my TBI. They have scheduled me for a C&P for both issues since my last was in 2010. My Chronic Adjustment disorder is my new claim the doctor Service connected while that was pending my appeal for P and T as decided in 3 weeks. But with the new claim the doctor Service connected it but also seperated my symptoms for my TBI PTSD and my Ad. Prompting them to schedule two more C&Ps for another TBI and PTSD. But the P and T which was decided in the middle made it so I don't have anymore exams for those issues. I get scattered brain thinking about all the moving parts in my claim. I also have a pending ssa appeal so I hired another attorney I'm not to involved with that one i was only talking about my BVA appeal which was remanded. I just handed in my P and T rating two weeks ago and was told it's been expedited which means no longer Snail speed but now turtle speed.... yeha apparently the DDS adjudicator doesn't make the calls they give the information to the SSA doctor he said I can follow two step commands so I could perform SGA. I laughed because the evidence shows I maybe able to do this but not able to remember what they are when asked to repeat in my neuropsych test.

Edited by jfrei