VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

QTC exam.....

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So I recently spoke to my RO in Philly and i spoke with someone I have been in contact with since my DRO hearing in 2015. I called him and said I spoke with QTC and they said they no more examiners in Delaware and I would have to  travel to Philadelphia for my exam. He said no you don't submit in writing you wish to close your request with QTC and wish to have it moved to VES who has lots of Delaware examiners. So that's what I did and then called QTC and said send request back to the VA the lady was like what's the reason I said I'm not going to drive to Philly with my wife from Delaware she said well you know there's a 2 year backlog for TBI reviews and you are suppose to drive at least 50 miles for exam I said you keep thinking that send it back. She put me on hold for ten minutes came back said it's done I was glad to hang up. Still angry I called the guy again he said she's wrong this isn't an initial claim this is just a review for another claimed issue nothing to do with your TBI that's P and T. So I can expect from VES at the most about two weeks he said.  QTC are just another cover for delays Questionable Touchy Comments go riddance anyone else have a similiar of experience...

3 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, jfrei said:

So I recently spoke to my RO in Philly and i spoke with someone I have been in contact with since my DRO hearing in 2015. I called him and said I spoke with QTC and they said they no more examiners in Delaware and I would have to  travel to Philadelphia for my exam. He said no you don't submit in writing you wish to close your request with QTC and wish to have it moved to VES who has lots of Delaware examiners. So that's what I did and then called QTC and said send request back to the VA the lady was like what's the reason I said I'm not going to drive to Philly with my wife from Delaware she said well you know there's a 2 year backlog for TBI reviews and you are suppose to drive at least 50 miles for exam I said you keep thinking that send it back. She put me on hold for ten minutes came back said it's done I was glad to hang up. Still angry I called the guy again he said she's wrong this isn't an initial claim this is just a review for another claimed issue nothing to do with your TBI that's P and T. So I can expect from VES at the most about two weeks he said.  QTC are just another cover for delays Questionable Touchy Comments go riddance anyone else have a similiar of experience...

My regional office called me today too because QTC hadn't scheduled me after they called me months ago and I told them I would not see a male provider for a gyn exam.  They didn't even have any female providers they could find.  She said she would call me back and never did.  I called the VA 1800 number and no one ever called me, so I have sat waiting, today finally they are scheduling me at the VA for my last 2 deferred CP exams.  I am already PT but these will close my crap and be done!!  I hate QTC they are idiots.

Wish I knew I don't even wait for the call or letters paronia has driven me mad I googled QTC or VES once I know which one it says was requested on ebenefits call right away and schedule with QTC I kept calling back to reschedule with someone close to me so I call the RO they told me right a letter like I described and they'll make it happen making anyone drive long distance and said anyone can do it if they call VES and they say they have someone closer in a timeframe they feel is quick enough. So mad at that woman I said I'm not an idiot I know it won't take two years this is for a remanded appeal. She was quick to jump at me but had no response to that other then let me put you on hold.... ok it's done,  I hate ignorant people that make their own facts up I've called out many employees at the VA on BS helping other Vets and hey Seminoles they may outsource it again but I'd call VES see they have woman Doctors in your area. I actually went to RO office just to see the worker who runs my claim like I said crazy I am but my little ticks gets me by. It's so easy now you can just submit a letter into your claim requesting it's with VES if you called and know they have doctors who can get you in sooner then they can. Crazy how my obsessed lifestyle has gotten me with the VA just need a break for the family/ wife who I love so much.

Edited by jfrei

12 hours ago, jfrei said:

Wish I knew I don't even wait for the call or letters paronia has driven me mad I googled QTC or VES once I know which one it says was requested on ebenefits call right away and schedule with QTC I kept calling back to reschedule with someone close to me so I call the RO they told me right a letter like I described and they'll make it happen making anyone drive long distance and said anyone can do it if they call VES and they say they have someone closer in a timeframe they feel is quick enough. So mad at that woman I said I'm not an idiot I know it won't take two years this is for a remanded appeal. She was quick to jump at me but had no response to that other then let me put you on hold.... ok it's done,  I hate ignorant people that make their own facts up I've called out many employees at the VA on BS helping other Vets and hey Seminoles they may outsource it again but I'd call VES see they have woman Doctors in your area. I actually went to RO office just to see the worker who runs my claim like I said crazy I am but my little ticks gets me by. It's so easy now you can just submit a letter into your claim requesting it's with VES if you called and know they have doctors who can get you in sooner then they can. Crazy how my obsessed lifestyle has gotten me with the VA just need a break for the family/ wife who I love so much.

It will all be over and done soon and you can relax, I am much like you, even though I am 100% PT that open bits drive me nuts and I just want it all closed and done.  Best wishes and we can both have a huge sigh of relief that much of our headache is over soon.  The fight is never truly over as we have lost so much and our lives are never the same, but we have our families and that is all that truly matters.