VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 % At Last !

Rate this topic

LeroyJohnson

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Memoriam

There was a Leroy Johnson, in Los Angeles, that helped me file my claims in 2002. I went to lunch with him. Congratulations Leroy. If you are the same person who helped me, thank you very much.

• HadIt.com Elder

way to go Leroy those long hard fights leave you wondering what to do now, take a few deep breaths don't spend all the back pay in one place and take a few months to figure out what next........find somethign else to occupy your mind now that you don't have to focus so much on the VARO

Just wanted to post ,three years of appealing finally got a 100% rating ! permanent and total ! rating came the day after Christmas was a nice present for the family. I want to thank everyone from the old house and our new home here for all their help and encouragement. Berta a special thanks to you for helping my wife thru emails figure out things along the way.

Leroy

Leroy,

Congradulations, best wishes to you and your family and have a great new yrea.

Glen

Leroy- glad I could help----everyone here helps---the knowledge here is overwhelming.

Whew! Relax veteran- and take the wife out for a Grand celebration dinner!

It took you time but persistence pays off!!!!!!

What wonderful news to know that your New Year will be different than the last one!

(and when you get time make sure you check that retro with the historic rates at the VA web site just in case they made an error and owe you more)