VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

First Question Please help...

Rate this question

DocJ

Question

Can anyone please tell me if there is a place on ebenedits where it states if i have been approved for tdiu?  My claim is completed and there has been no change in the VA letter or my 80% hasn't changed.  Does this mean that i was denied? Thanks

M. (Doc)  Johnson

HM2 FMF

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

DocJ,

My last claim, I could not find on eBenifits any information before I got the letter in the mail.  And I used all of the tricks I read about.  Before they listed your disabilities on the site, you could start a (fake) new claim and when going through the process, you could look at your current disabilities and they may have a new listed disability.

The VA letters is pretty fast and the most accurate.

If you went with a lawyer, they might know something more?

My claim 3 rows back, I did find out a day early by looking at my disabilites, but I think it was in the letters by then already.

Maybe someone has found a new way??

FWIW,

Hamslice

• HadIt.com Elder

Look on e benefits go to ''Disabilitys''  it should have a list of S.C. Disability s of what your S.C. For and where they Occurred & dates service connected.

I have 4 claimed S.C. Disability's and they are listed and where they they occurred while in military Active Duty.

I have two SMC awards but there not listed on the disability's   there listed in another area on ebenfits.

If you get a ED Claim S.C. it won't be listed as a rated claim but S.C. @ 0% BUT IT PAYS 103.57 on top of all your other rated S.C. Disability's.

Just hunt and peck until you find what your looking for.

Go to my letters on ebenefites and generate letters it will either say you are being paid at the 100% rate or not, there may also be an option for checking that you are permanently and totally disabled because of your disabilities (that means that you are PT)  you would also be able to print commissary letter,etc. if you are IU PT.  The easiest way to find out though is to generate your own letter where you get to pick and choose what it includes like percentage of disability, amount you get paid, etc. and THAT will let you know if you got your IU ;)    Best of LUCK!!

Are you the "Doc" Johnson that served at NavSecSta (or nearby Washington DC vicinity) around about between 1970 and 1974?  You played the piano for me and I think you were married to Barb.  Anyway, if that is you, I know you.  If not, sorry.  

Thanks for all the responses.  I will look or continue to Wait for the letter.  @broncovet, unfortunately I'm not that Doc Johnson but thanks for your service as well.  Im Gulf war era.  

Doc,

I just remmembered if you go to the left and click on Benefits, it will come up with your additional benefits.  If you hit on all of those + signs, you may find what your looking for.

That is the place where it shows my spousal A&A award.

Hope that helps

Hamslice

PS, when the interweb is not working well, I can't see that or my payment history.  That I can not explain....