VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just got word Veteran was Approved

Rate this topic

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Just got an email this morning from a Veteran I been helping for the last 2 years  he was approved for his claim  from back in 2002 for numerous disability's  they S.C. all of them. and how we got it was looking deep into his C-FILE  for some service medical records they said they didn't have , I had over looked it several  times but after researching his C-File   we got what he needed.

100% P&T  & Champ VA for spouse and kids and all the other benefit's

So always check that C-FILE

He and his wife are very happy...I am happy for them.

I wanted to shout out some much needed Thank You's

Much Thanks to HADIT Members,Ms Berta, Broncovet ,Asknod, Vync, Gastone,James Cripps & also Vet Rep Attorney  John Dorle, Attorney Chris Attig,& Hadit podcast radio show Jbasser & Jerrel Cook and of course our wonderful founder and owner of Hadit.Com Ms T Bird and other members as well.

Without all you guys help I would not been able to help this Veteran ( Dealing with all VA Verbish B.S.) I Thank you and this Veteran thanks you very very much.

This concludes my claims for veterans (I don't have any more at this time) I am taking a break(medical Issues)...but I'll sure stay here on hadit. & help out as much as I can.

Thanks Everyone!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Buck thank you for assisting this veteran. Good job. It is all about the quality of the help. You served this vet well. Doesn"t it make you feel good when something you had a part of works out.

Great News Buck------it is often very hard to help veterans, if they cannot come to us themselves...at hadit 

JOB WELL DONE Buck!

Great job, Buck.  Thanks for the  help with all us  veterans.  You have a lot of knowledge, and  it is great to see such a great outcome!  Well Done!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use