VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just got word Veteran was Approved

Rate this topic

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Everyone , with out your help  we would not have been successful .

Simply because I am not that knowledgeable about VA Law

Just takes presistance and lots of patience & READING/RESEARCH 

Do not let the VA Push you around and make you feel worthless as  Poor Dog  that's tuck his tail down and crawl away.

Note: To all Veterans working their claim

Request your C-FILE First thing before you file , it certainly will help and you can find things in there for possibly other S.C. Claims.

Study the CFR's Know their meaning, understand the VA Process, Read into your Denial of the reasons and bases (what We Decided) do your research, read older BVA Decisions that will help YOU with your claim, most of all come here to Hadit and get your self VA Educated.  (Ask Questions) OR call in to the  LIVE Hadit Podcast Radio Show  usually on Thursdays at 7:00pm EST, 6:00pm Central(# 347-237-4819)

If you have a Legit  claim your entitled to there's no reason for a denial (period) 

Yes Jbasser it sure does make me feel good  especially with this veteran he was very hard to get to understand and wanted to give-up throw in the towel so-to-speak and Ornery as all get out.

Once Again I got the help I needed right here on hadit and was pointed in the right direction.

I give Hadit and its wonderful members all the credit.

Hadit.com Is the Best when it comes to Adjudication of your claim.

Tell all the Veterans you see at your VAMC  rather it be at your clinical appointment or just passing by the BVA, Pass out the Hadit.Com Cards Ms Tbird has on here  just print ya some out, cut, keep in your wallet. 

Congrats Buck, and to the Vet and his family.  Great work!  I know what you mean about over looking information in your C-file.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use