VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA office of Communication no longer taking calls

Rate this question

ShuMan

Question

All good things must come to an end, the VA office of communication and case management (1-202-530-9470) is no longer going to be taking calls. This has been the most helpful number to get information out of the VA, sad to see it closed down.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:15 PM, porgee said:

I think they change the # and it is hard to get but  if they are closing down I

haven't seen anything on this. You can always try IRIS through E-MAIL and it could help

you or they will get someone from your RO or even BVA to call you and sometimes  you might

get an answer to your question. I am not saying your info isn't correct but I hadn't seen it yet. I will search for this. Never know what might happen with our POTUS & his decisions

If you get the new number please let me know.

This is the only group of individuals I trusted when answering the phone their because it never changed for years always the same three as far as I know and they have helped the Vets I lead to them in need of aid and no of course 9-11-2017 is their last call day. Ill be hoping to get an email soon in the next week.

Edited by jfrei

44 minutes ago, saxman said:

I just gave the number to a fellow vet I served with and he told me he couldn't get through, now I know why!

Tell him you get through it hangs up automatic after 17 minutes call again until someone picks up someone will pick up. This is an office of 3 employees and It sucks they have helped out countless vets please tell him to keep trying before 9/11 when its disconnected.

Yeha I've gotten through to them and got my answer to my SSOC of my denials apparently they said call back next week and we can talk about my recent C&P exams I just had for my last and final initial VA claim and I'm ready for a break for my family time.