VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$300 per phone call TO YOU!

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

Apparently, the cruise lines have been sued and have settled.  Go to the link provided and see if your phone number was dialed by the cruise lines  to collect your 300, 600, or 900 dollars.  

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article167331957.html

I checked my phone number, and unfortunately, they made no calls to me during the settlment period, but they may have made those calls to you.  Check cell and land line phone numbers, including old phone numbers if you had a different phone number a few years ago.  

Edited by broncovet

5 answers to this question

We are sorry, the number you submitted is not included

I could have sworn that I received a call but I guess its from the other robo-caller about a girft card and cruise line.

Every single time I get a spam robo caller, I report it to the DO NOT CALL Registry withing 24 hours.

So I looked up my parents, a friend of mine and he IS on the list. "I never answer numbers that I don't know," same but their database said they called you, and at least once so that is $300 therefore since I told you about this, I get half.