VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"White House" Veteran's Complaint Line

Rate this question

Ascomdepot68

Question

Take this for what it is worth to you and do your own investigating.The “White House Veterans Complaint Line” at 1-855-948-2311 is staffed and run by VA employees who are paid by the VA and the complaints that you submit do not go to the White House in any form but right back to the very people that you complain about!

I have had two conversations with them, one on the 8/15/2017 and one earlier today 8/18/2017. I do not (knowingly) speak to the VBA either over the phone
or in person due to past experiences with them. Half way through the second conversation it came out that they are all VA employees. The person I spoke with said that they are (in her estimation) “volunteers” since it is additional work that they can take or leave at will. The first post I saw concerning the line gave the impression that it was to be an independent autonomous organization that was responsible to the White House. The staffing was to be veterans, the wives of veterans, etc.Neither of these two descriptions could be farther from the truth.

My complaint was concerning the VA's refusal to provide documents under the VCAA for up to 5 years, refusal to accept or even post a NOD received 11/5/2015 as a first step in an appeal on that refusal, and holding up processing Medical Expense Reports 21P-8416 for 2016 because I appealed the 2015 claim decision..

In the end they lied to me and were deceitful and only sought to get me off the phone with hope giving misinformation. They reported that I had been “rated” on 8/14/2017 when in fact my most recent claim issues had been denied across the board.

The is no “oversight” and as far as I can see no connection with the White House except in name only!

I am posting this to all blogs that I belong to or can join and I am writing an actual letter to the actual White House. Didn't work for the previous administration and have little hope now that it will under the present but I will not be ignored nor silenced

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I called the so called white house veterans help line. I called to complain that the veterans administration is incompetent. I sent in letter, marriage certificates and divorce decrees over 5 times to change my spouse this is since 3/2014. yet as of today they tell me they do not have latest marriage certificate. When I called I explained how after mailing and faxing all documents to the va they still do not have it changed. Instead they did a change making marriage as of 2018 instead of 2014. Now they are trying to say I owe them over 9,000 dollars in overpayment and sent a million questions to answer. The person Andrew after all of this transferred me to be main line of va, and all I heard was we only have marriage certificate from 1980 marriage and I have to send in certificate for the sixth time. yet in 2014 I changed military base id card for spouse in 2014, got champva, changed ins. Benefishery all done in 2014 and all made harder then it should have been. I have been 100% disabled for PTSD and 100% for angent Orange problems. In all white house line did nothing g to help.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thomas N

Do you have the ' confirmation'' dates that  what you sent them back in 2014?of the change?

if you have that  it maybe worth a trip to your R.O.and request to see an authority that has the authority to fix this for you...being this is taken 4 years for the change..you can show them proof of when you request the change.

take your fax confirmation receipt or mail return receipts to prove you sent it in when you said you did Also bring the necessary documents with you , marriage certificates/divorce decrees ect,,ect,,....you need conformation of this proof...without it your screwed.

Edited by Buck52