VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Award grant after Substantive appeal form 9?

Rate this question

marine0816

Question

My lawyer just submitted the substantive appeal (form 9) to the RO, he stated that they will grant or send the claim to the BVA.  I didn’t know  they can still grant the claim at the form 9 step.. how often do they grant your appeal after submitting  the form 9 to them? Thank you..

If your IMO was cited in the SOC, then it's been considered and found to be non-supportive of a Decision Reversal/Award.

Just for my info, what will the Appealed issue if Awarded, translate into Comp $$$? Your VA Lawyer has already received his 20% of the Retro for the recent 2017 Award, correct? What does he say about the Retro for the Hearing & Nose issues?

As to your Ears Increase, we're talking Hearing, correct? What were your C & P Word Recognition Results? What do you think the Rater errored on? Could you post a redacted copy of the ENT C & P DBQ's?

Semper Fi

1 hour ago, Gastone said:

If your IMO was cited in the SOC, then it's been considered and found to be non-supportive of a Decision Reversal/Award.

Just for my info, what will the Appealed issue if Awarded, translate into Comp $$$? Your VA Lawyer has already received his 20% of the Retro for the recent 2017 Award, correct? What does he say about the Retro for the Hearing & Nose issues?

As to your Ears Increase, we're talking Hearing, correct? What were your C & P Word Recognition Results? What do you think the Rater errored on? Could you post a redacted copy of the ENT C & P DBQ's?

Semper Fi

I wish I can send you my award but I’m on vacation and I dont have access to none of my documents. I have cold injury disabilities and they said my rayuads is pyramiding my frostbite so once they sever my raynauds I will be back at 90% again. But my appeal is to increase cold injury to my ears and nose which would make removal of the raynuads a non factor. I have “impaired sensation” that was documented in the original C&P and in the new IMO but for some reason the VA doesn’t want the give it to me which would go from 10% to 20% ears, nose. If I’m drop back to 90% and put back to 100% the lawyer would get 20% off the the new retro if I’m awarded again.