VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

EBenefits end of month?

Rate this question

pwrslm

Question

Had a PTSD/MST claim in for another vet since May. 2 weeks ago, did C&P exam, and up to yesterday EB has been Gathering Evidence.

Yesterday they went to Pending Decision. This AM they were Pending Decision Approval, and this PM they are Prep for notification.

Anyone seen VBA move that fast before or is this a rush to meet end of month deadlines?

Also, FYI, VBA-21-0845 form allows the VA to disclose info about the claim to me. This way I can when she is set up w/EB acct, I can call peggy about her claim when she has ?'s that need answers I dont have.

Edited by pwrslm

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Don't know what you mean by "another Vet" ,however , I had that same thing happen on a claim last year, and it was closed out right before the end of the month [after 4 months]. Good luck! I do think there is a motivation to close some claims out fast so they can put it on the books as a claim processed. Just my opinion, and don't infer they just do it with approved claims. Yours seems lighting fast though. One way to think about it: it is always better to get a quick decision ,either way, so you are not stewing in the anxiety of waiting. In the past most of us had to wait for years to get any answer, at least the VA seems to be working quicker these days, but not necessarily better.

Edited by Henrici

( Another Vet=A lady I met at an AA meeting who asked for help and I gave it to her. )

God will put people in your path and sometimes you can help them. Giving back is a way to say thank you for the help I got to put in my claim!

I am expecting a denial. They gave us QTC for the C&P exam, dont think we got a fair shake there, but the speed tells me its not gonna be approved because there is a black and white issue that they cant argue about. I just gotta wait till it comes in to be sure, then get the C File to find out why.

Good news! St. Pete RO is getting better it seems. My last claim was there and approved in about 120 days. Although, they are really sitting on my TDIU appeal. The Lawyer said part of it was approved 6 weeks ago and I still have not a single letter or notice from them/or $.