VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

WTF 100%????

Rate this question

DD_Carter

Question

This is showing up on the myhealthevet site in my records. I have been getting paid at 100% for about 3 months now but I never received a letter. anyone have any ideas on what I should do?

Capture.PNG

I am working again, but my employer lets me work from home and tells me to take it easy. The only thing I go in for is the the occasional meeting. 

OK,now we are getting somewhere..........when is your next scheduled exam?  So they are giving you SMC-S and you do have a spouse and a child correct? If you do not require aid and attendance (A&A) (to shower, use bathroom, daily living activity and you can leave your house, then you must be  with a condition that is 100% and other that are a combined 60% to qualify for the SMC-S as housebound.   

15 hours ago, RockyA1911 said:

OK,now we are getting somewhere..........when is your next scheduled exam?  So they are giving you SMC-S and you do have a spouse and a child correct? If you do not require aid and attendance (A&A) (to shower, use bathroom, daily living activity and you can leave your house, then you must be  with a condition that is 100% and other that are a combined 60% to qualify for the SMC-S as housebound.   

My next exam is September 12th. Yes I am married and have one child. They bumped my back up to 100% as apart of the convalescence compensation. My overall rating is 90% normally.