VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NOD at 1 year Mark

Rate this question

Rootbeer112

Question

Hello,

Just a quick question, My NOD is coming up on a year mark since I filed and my VSO said I should have an answer before the year mark is up. It has moved from GOE to review of evidence on ebeinfits. Has anyone else had that happen? thanks for the help.

202-530-9470 ??? what is this number exactly ? my VA account was suspended . i called 800 # on friday and was assured it would be fixed by Tuesday.. lol.. anyway here we are noon on Wednesday. the main issue is they are holding my big retro till it gets unsuspected... yeah its frustrating.

call them right now before 330 they help you fix it its the office of case management  the number is only operational for 3 more days, please inform us your results ive tried telling vets and I guess the word got out they've been working to hard for us so they wont let us call them anymore but I will hopefully get an email before they shut down the phone... 

Edited by jfrei

3 hours ago, paulcolrain said:

they shut there number DOWN.

They. Did not i promise you I spoke with them today 2 more days if you call call Between 945 to 1030 if not try 2 to 330. If after 17 no one picks up they hang up automatically just keep calling you'll get someone. Call tomorrow morning 

Edited by jfrei

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, jfrei said:

They. Did not i promise you I spoke with them today 2 more days if you call call Between 945 to 1030 if not try 2 to 330. If after 17 no one picks up they hang up automatically just keep calling you'll get someone. Call tomorrow morning 

I actually shed a tear when I heard that numbers Is shutting down, by the far the best number to call to get information.